Test and Calibration Engineer – SCR products
We have an opportunity for a self motivated and well qualified electronics engineer to join our team, working on Hill Graham (HGC), Ross Hill (RHCC), and other SCR type AC and DC modules and PCBs.
- Will have studied electronics or electrical engineering to the equivalent of HND or degree level
- At least 5 years working with printed circuit boards including testing, modification and repair at board level.
- Working with micro controllers.
- Working unsupervised on boards and control modules in the workshop and away from base.
- Cubicle wiring including testing, correcting faults and commissioning.
- Analogue and discrete digital circuits including thyristor control systems.
- Low frequency op-amp standard circuits and the ability to analyse complex circuits and devise suitable tests.
- Specification of circuit board components for a particular application.
- Safety procedures for working with dangerous voltages in a test environment.
- The use of hand tools including simple metalwork.
- The use of personal computers including the creation of electronic and simple mechanical drawings.
- The preparation of documents, reports and parts lists.
- Sourcing components
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please send us your latest CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.